Sunday 10 April 2016

Painting Bluebells at Grasmere


Fancy four days painting around Grasmere and Rydal Water.
I have a couple of places available, a small group painting Bluebells in Woods, reflected lakes and mountains and wonderful Lakeland  scenery all in beautiful sunshine, fingers crossed. If the day does bring a shower of rain there is a gorgeous studio in the gardens of the Glenthorne. So plenty of demonstrations in  watercolours  and Pastels. 

The date is Monday 9th to 12 May staying at the Glenthorne Hotel in Grasmere 
Price £395 including Bed, breakfast and evening meals plus the famous Glenthorne afternoon tea.
Send me an email to reserve a place 

2 comments:

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

I would be there in a flash if I could.
The Lake District is the most stunning area in England.

Lakeland art said...

I think so too Julie, it's beautiful when all the Spring Greens come out to play xx