Tuesday 30 December 2014

Top ten paintings from 2014

 
Annecy sunset painted in Oils
For sale 10 x 12 inches
Over a glass of crisp chilled wine I sat and watched this glorious sunset
 
 
I enjoy looking back and seeing what painting I have done over the last year.
 I've picked five of my top ten and will do the top five tomorrow. They are all quite different, I've used all three mediums although Oils seem to be a favourite this year. I do enjoy painting with my pochade box and do recommend using one.

 
Bella Donna painted in Oils
 For Sale 12 x 14 inches
 
I went to paint a boat but 'Bella Donna'  kept catching my eye, and a few locals I'm sure walking by!
 


'Sophie'
Painted in Watercolours
Warm sunshine in the South of France and that magical light



Winter Grazing
Painted in Oils
Size 10 x 12 inches For sale
Every time we went skiing I went over to see these beautiful Horses grazing in cold winter light.
 
 
Skiing into Les Carroz
Watercolour
 
I skied many times down into this pretty village and every time it caught my eye. I was delighted to see it in this months 'Leisure painter magazine'


Lets see what tomorrow brings.
 

No comments: