Sunday 5 October 2014

Heading back




A little sad to take a photo of the view from the terrace this morning.
It's our last day here in the French Alps, we head back home to Cumbria tomorrow to start a new chapter. But I'm not too sad, it's been an amazing adventure and I've seen and done things I will never forget.
 I do believe that you should follow your dreams and try and make them come true, and spending time here in the Alps is a dream come true.

I'm delighted to be heading back to the Lakes, and spending time away, made us realise how much we love this very beautiful part of England. And so with new inspiration ready to hit the lakes, I look forward to sharing it on the blog with you. And of course those gorgeous Autumn colours that should be coming out a treat. Thank you for all the positive comments over the last couple of years it really does make a difference.
See you in the Lakes ................



2 comments:

Neil said...

Good luck with the next chapter of your adventures - it has been good to see you in the alps ... I'm sure we'll see you in the Lakes as well!

Lakeland art said...

Its been great seeing you too and meeting up, look forward to seeing you both in new places x