Friday 28 September 2012

A touch of Autumn

Autumn is on it's way to the Lakes. I'm seeing touches of Gold on the Trees. 
Perfect for those Quinacridone transparent shades, I've recently bought some 'Daniel Smith' watercolours and I must say some of the shades are just delightful. I'm sure over the next few weeks I'm going to post more Autumn photo's and paintings.

My favourite Sheep are Herdwicks and I'm often telling students how they are born black and then over the years their fleeces turn to a soft grey.So here are a few Herdwicks born this year. 

 And with Autumn just round the corner, and those dark evenings approaching it's a perfect time to learn a new hobby, for all those people who yearn to paint in watercolours or who have dabbled and would like a little guidance why not enrol today on my
or just send me an email

No comments: