Wednesday 4 January 2012

Dare I say 'Dire Damp Day' in Keswick


The resolutions are still on track, mind looking out of my art room, see above it's been
another 'Dire Damp Day' But I've stayed inspired. Mind I've not been over the doorstep yet!
Good indoor painting weather, music on, heating on, plenty of coffee and away you go.

This is my latest Online watercolour project, it's a great one to follow and using a limited palette with some great tips and techniques included. If you would like to sign up and do the Online Watercolour course of six projects for £45 just let me know and I'll send you the 1st one to get started. Perfect for these Dire Damp Days


And if those Dire Damp days get too much, there is nothing like a painting holiday in Italy
to look forward to I've a few places left on 23rd to 30th June. Blue skies, warm sunshine, perfect lapping water to paint beside and Italian food, what more can I say just get in touch lakelandart@hotmail.co.uk

No comments: