Tuesday 8 February 2011

Step by step Watercolour of a Bluebell Wood







Bluebell Walk watercolour by Jane Ward
 
Woodland scenes are difficult to paint in Watercolours. Where do I begin? How do I create distance and what colours do I use for those Beautiful Bluebells.
Why not have a go, with my easy step by step Bluebell Wood project. Learn the secrets of watercolours, which materials to use and many different techniques are covered in step by step with plenty of clear photographs sent to you direct by email.

 
Price £4.80

or send an email to lakelandart@hotmail.co.uk



1 comment:

Ida M. Glazier said...

Wonderful work, jane. I am in Nevada, and love looking at your blog and your style of painting. thanks for your postings!I do pastel and sometimes watercolor- - so much to learn!!!my blog is www.artskipsabeat.blogspot.com