Thursday 12 August 2010

An artist town

Having a few days in Brittany, It's my 1st visit and it's lovely, nice to see some sunshine, this photo above was taken at a very pretty Auray, with many painting locations along the port.After reading that it was an artists town I had to visit, this little street was full of Galleries. So while in Brittany I've sampled pastries, Churros, which are long chip shaped donuts with chocolate sauce and the famous cidre served in teacups! Good job we've got the bicyles.

2 comments:

our shabby cottage said...

Yes, work off all those extra calories Jane! Have fun, Kathryn.

Ruth Steinfatt said...

I am envious when I see this photo...would love to browse amongst the art :)

I have joined your blog to follow along with your adventures.

I live on Vancouver Island, Canada and am a painter as well. I hope you check me out:)