Tuesday 30 March 2010

Daffodils at Ullswater

Daffodils at Ullswater Watercolour
Sold

With snow forecast and listening to the road closures in the Scottish Highlands, even me who loves Snow is ready for a little Easter sunshine! I've managed to get all 5 paintings finished for the Grasmere exhibition which starts this Friday. I've cheated on one! You have to write the titles 6 weeks beforehand and at that time it was all snow!! But with thoughts of Springtime I didn't have the inclination to paint a snowy Striding Edge! Do you think they will notice Bluebell Wood instead!! I enjoyed painting  Ullswater Daffodils above, I'm itching to get down to the shore and see those wonderful dancing Daffodil heads, but with high winds and driving rain it's not been particularly beckoning!!

1 comment:

Kay said...

Good for you getting out and doing a lovely painting..I can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can get out.