Wednesday 2 December 2009

Alpine glow on Skiddaw

It's been a busy week getting ready for my exhibition starting Thursday and on until Saturday. I've been painting madly, the paint has been flying off the brushes. I also taught my Wednesday group this morning, it was an ealry rise, I'm not a morning person and the thought of teaching before 9.am did worry me and I did check the alarm quiet a few times. But I managed to throw myself and painting gear in by 8.50am!! The Wednesday group asked also for the painting tht I did as a demo to be put on the blog, so here it is!

I'm not often painting until 1 cup of tea and two cups of strong coffee which is around 10.30am
Also a fellow artist blogger asked where my 4th day on little Cumbria' here it is , but I think it's only available for one more day!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p005679p/Ian_Timms_26_11_2009/


Here's also Alpine glow on skiddaw

No comments: