Friday 9 January 2009

Classes, workshops and head first in the snow!!


Just got back from a wonderful skiing and a little painting holiday in the beautiful French Alps, luckily everything is still in one piece, been an artist my concentration level in a breathtaking place is not always 100% I often loose my footing and end up in the snow just for admiring the scenery! I've just organised my watercolour evening classes in Keswick they start Mon 19th January, and the weekend workshops are proving very popular, these will be quite intense days where we will cover alot of watercolour techniques and secrets!!! I've put another date in for Fri 27th to Sun 29th March in Keswick. This picture of Ullswater is one that I will be demonstrating step by step, it's a great painting to have a go at.

No comments: